Norman House is the latest addition to the Stead Commercial Estates property portfolio. Unit 2, Norman House has local-authority approval for retail use or office space, with 420 sq m (1400 sq ft) split across the ground and first floor of the property.
Norman House has been purpose built by our in-house project management team, and is made up of three main retail units. There is additional storage space available to let on the lower ground floor (Units 4 – 9).
The retail units are modern and spacious and are accessible from the main road from a shop-window style facade. The ground floor area measures 233 sq m (775 sq ft), while the upstairs space comprises 185 sq m (617 sq ft).
Each of the commercial units in Norman House has it’s own self-contained kitchen and WC facilities. Gas, water and electric are provided on a sub-meter basis, so each tenant is responsible for their own utilities usage.
Externally, each unit has 3 customer parking spaces to the front of the building.
Norman House is located just 3.5 miles from the centre of Huddersfield and lies just off the A642, Wakefield Road in Lepton. It’s just a short journey into Huddersfield town centre and also J38 and J39 of the M1.
If you’d like more information on this property, or other commercial office space in our portfolio, please contact the Stead Commercial Estates office on 01484 768929 or email email@example.com
- 420 sq m (1400 sq ft) office/retail space
- Large shop-front window
- Split across ground and first floor levels
- 12 mins (4.2 miles) to Huddersfield Town Centre
- 16 mins (8.2 miles) to M1 Junction 38
- 18 mins (9.2 miles) to M1 Junction 39
- Self-contained kitchen & WC facilities
- Water, gas and electric supply installed
- 3 customer parking spaces to the front
- Additional storage available to let
Greave House Terrace,